Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We understand that you may have (a lot!) of questions about your child's oral health. Here is a list of our most frequently asked questions (FAQs). If your question is not on the list or is not fully answered here, please do not hesitate to contact our office to speak with one of our team members who will gladly and comprehensively answer any of your questions.
- What causes tooth decay?
- Is fruit juice really harmful for my child's teeth?
- How much sugar is in a glass of juice or soda?
- Why does my child grind his/her teeth? Is it harmful?
- My child is getting his/her permenent teeth. Why do they look yellow?
- What are sealants?
- My child's permenent teeth are coming in behind the baby teeth. What should I do?
- When should my child start using a fluoride toothpaste?
- How often does my child need to get x-rays?
- With what insurances does your office participate?
- Can I accompany my child for his/her dental appointment?